[Chugalug] 4th Floor

Nate Hill nathanielhill at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 13:32:32 UTC 2013

I'm on the road so can't give a longer response now, but I just want to say
that we aren't desperate for $ on 4, but naturally it'd be great to have
more. It's always good to have more money :)

This thread has come up because I have racks of computers that were marked
to be thrown away (many date back to the 90s) and it seemed fun for folks
to hack at them, not because we need new computers and we can't afford them.

--
Nate Hill
nathanielhill at gmail.com
http://4thfloor.chattlibrary.org/