[Chugalug] Mac Pro Running Linux - Lacking some keys..

Phil Sieg phil.sieg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 02:51:36 UTC 2013

On a Mac the equivalent of print screen (only better) is Cmd+Shift+4. This brings up a crosshairs that you Drag (like cropping) and shoot a snapshot of the whole screen, or of any piece you like.

I will look up the Page UP/Down stuff, I never need it, but I am pretty sure it exists.

Phil Sieg
President
SeniorTech LLC / Snapfon
www.snapfon.com