[Chugalug] Mac Pro Running Linux - Lacking some keys..

Rod-Lists rod-lists at epbfi.com
Fri Apr 5 00:50:04 UTC 2013

Take Screenshot
 One-click screenshot. This function is provided by the Shot Module, which is loaded by default. As with the EFM (Starter) and Places Modules, Shot can be unloaded, in which case the Take Screenshot option will disappear from the Main Menu.

http://www.bodhilinux.com/e17guide/e17guideEN/main_menu.html