[Chugalug] Local Hosted VoIP providers?

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 16:30:04 UTC 2013

I'm open to doing an Asterisk install on a VM and providing the service
myself, but since CENTS is still in its infancy and I'm the only sysadmin
right now, I'm not sure that's the best option, unless I can develop a good
relationship with a number of folks to contract with for when issues arise
and I'm out of town or sick or something....

I'll check out Peace and Jim Wells. Thanks.

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Stephen Haywood <
stephen at averagesecurityguy.info> wrote:

> You can install an asterisk server, or one of the many derivatives, for
> them or you can talk to Jim Wells at Networks, Inc.
>
> Stephen Haywood
> Owner, ASG Consulting
> CISSP, GSEC, OSCP
> T: @averagesecguy
> W: averagesecurityguy.info
>

> On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 11:55 AM, David White <dwrudy at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Any of you know any VoIP providers (maybe local, not required) you'd
>> recommend? I have a client that currently has 1 phone line, and they'd like
>> to get additional phone lines with the ability to transfer calls, silence
>> the phones temporarily so a call to a particular extension would go to VM,
>> etc....
>>
>> They also need something that isn't very high cost. They only need around
>> 5 (no more than 10) phones, and I don't think it makes sense for them at
>> all to get a local PBX, but I do think it would make sense to move to VoIP.
>>
>> If you provide these services, or if you know of folks you'd recommend,
>> please contact me.
>>
>> --
>> David White
>> Founder & CEO
>> *
>> *
>> *CENTS *
>> Computing, Equipping, Networking, Training & Supporting
>> Nonprofit Organizations Worldwide
>> http://developCENTS.com <http://developcents.com/>
>> 423-693-4234

David White