[Chugalug] Local Hosted VoIP providers?

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 15:55:11 UTC 2013

Any of you know any VoIP providers (maybe local, not required) you'd
recommend? I have a client that currently has 1 phone line, and they'd like
to get additional phone lines with the ability to transfer calls, silence
the phones temporarily so a call to a particular extension would go to VM,
etc....

They also need something that isn't very high cost. They only need around 5
(no more than 10) phones, and I don't think it makes sense for them at all
to get a local PBX, but I do think it would make sense to move to VoIP.

If you provide these services, or if you know of folks you'd recommend,
please contact me.

--
David White
Founder & CEO