[Chugalug] 48 Hour Launch

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 14:03:32 UTC 2013

I suppose not, considering the website is still not back up and running.

I looked at their DNS provider, and it does seem they're using 1 of the
many cheap "put it up and leave it" hosting providers.

Anyway, they just posted this link on Facebook - gives a quick recap of the
projects:
http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=05bf7afac5bd48c1c84eeaa28&id=04c84646b3