[Chugalug] OT: DVD's down town

Rod-Lists rod-lists at epbfi.com
Wed Apr 3 14:22:05 UTC 2013

not within walking distance but there is a rite aid across from the old double cola building and a Walgreens between South Broad and Tennessee Ave.

I sure there has to somebody selling that stuff near UTC.
Maybe the powers that be could make deal deal with a retailer to set up within walking distance. I know the folk in Westside would appreciate that.