[Chugalug] Intro to Python class at the library

Dan Eveland develand at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 14:01:21 UTC 2013

I am Nate's web guy. I have now made it much more obvious when registering
to show if you are on the wait-list. It was way too subtle with small text.
Basically anyone who registered after 7:30PM on April 1st is on the wait
list. I see Michael Scholten in the class and Lynn Dixson on the wait list.
Feel free to email me directly if you would like me to check.

Dan Eveland
dan at daneveland.com
voice (727) 344-9179
fax (727) 362-9276