[Chugalug] 48 Hour Launch

David White dwrudy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 03:28:41 UTC 2013

It starts at 6:00pm Friday. Come to think of it, I'm not positive
*where* (although
I'm pretty sure its going to be centered around the Company Lab's office
for the majority of the weekend. I'll find out and let you guys know for
sure).

Demo night is Sunday night at a church on Main Street - I'll confirm which
one and let you know about that as well.

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 11:05 PM, Stephen Haywood <
stephen at averagesecurityguy.info> wrote:

> I just registered for a free pass. I'll try to come by on Friday night.
> What time does it start?
>
> Stephen Haywood
> Owner, ASG Consulting
> CISSP, GSEC, OSCP