[Chugalug] Intro to Python class at the library

Nate Hill nathanielhill at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 16:05:03 UTC 2013

The response to this has been overwhelming; we are already wait-listing
folks.
Clearly we've identified a community need!
I'm curious what other classes might get everyone this stoked?
I know we've been tossing around ideas for a command line basics class, and
a really basic html/css class.
I kind of like the idea of this as a safe space for beginners...
programming can be intimidating for folks who aren't yet ninjas of the
coding arts.
Still, if there is a community for advanced, higher-level stuff there's no
reason we can't support that as well.
If there are coders out there *with teaching experience* who might like to
offer a class please contact me off-list.

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 10:57 AM, Ed King <chevyiinova at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> will Bob from Chattanooga be there?

Nate Hill
nathanielhill at gmail.com