[Chugalug] Linux volunteer opportunity at the library

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 1 17:46:58 UTC 2013

I would love to volunteer for this, or any other library project for that matter...   but...  I always seem to have 9578578 projects of my own going on.   I suspect that there are lots of people in the same boat...   (eg: would love to volunteer, but just can't swing any free time).

But I do want to say that I'm always excited to hear about the cool stuff that's going on at the library and I think its great that the library is offering the community a chance to get involved.   That is really cool.   For a long time, the library was just...    a library.   But lately its becoming so much more.   Good job Nate and crew!