[Chugalug] Chugalug Digest, Vol 9, Issue 2

Rod-Lists rod-lists at epbfi.com
Mon Apr 1 16:37:54 UTC 2013

I really don't want crack the case on this all in one. Nor pay someone to do so.

Is this target mode available to other OS's?

Once the data is removed I'll just reformat and use it as a server which fixes the video issues.
Fixing the video + what I paid for would buy a nice modern HP all in one.
So I'm not sure it is worth that. Besides I can't swing that 5C note right now anyway.