[Chugalug] Bitcoin prices nearing $100

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 13:55:00 UTC 2013

My guess is that we will hit the $100 mark sometime today.  Prices have
been hovering around the $98 -$99 mark and have been steadily going up week
after week.

BFL also shipped their first ASIC miner to Luke_JR, and it is mining on
Eligius mining pool right now.  Maybe the rest of us will see our ASIC rigs
in the next couple weeks.

I honestly never would have thought Bitcoins would hit the $100 mark, but
here we are right on the verge.  Yahoo Finance had an article discussing
the scramble to digitial currencies due to the events happening in Cypress:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-cyprus-sparks-scramble-digital-164900785.html