[Chugalug] Chugalug Digest, Vol 9, Issue 2

JonathanCalloway jonathancalloway at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 13:30:27 UTC 2013

The only drawback to this may be that you will need to connect it to another Mac. While I worked on Macs for years, I never tried to connect a PC with a Firewire card to a Mac that had been booted in Target Disk Mode.

Of course, I have a Mac, so if it comes down to it, I can see what I can do to help. Obviously, once you pull the files off and put them on an external drive, you can use anything (Linux, Windows, etc) to access the files (as long as the external drive is not formatted HFS+)

In any case, let me know.

<JC>