[Chugalug] OT: Bitcoin: Butterfly Labs increases their hasrate on their ASIC mining hardware

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 16:31:30 UTC 2012

The probability of the Bitcoin market collapsing is pretty slim at this
point. I have been watching www.bitcoinwatch.com and the number of
transactions per day has always been increasing.

It has seen constant and steady growth for almost 2 years now, and the
prices per difficulty are beginning to stabilize.