[Chugalug] $65 ZEEPAD 7" android 4.0 tablet is freakin great!

Matt Keys mk6032 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 30 03:29:34 UTC 2012

+1 for softphones.

I've got the old grandstream gxv3000 and have yet to have the need to use
videoconferenceing with anybody. It's supposed to show you weather, news,
etc. on the lcd too but I can't get it to work worth a damn. I like the
photo stream screensavers and the security camera option though. I wouldn't
recommend it overall for the money; Grandstream isn't known for following
the standards closely. MoH still doesn't work in sipx with Grandstream
stuff.