[Chugalug] Free small linux VPS with external facing IP. Figured I would share.

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 20:49:51 UTC 2012

John,
If you read their page, they check each FB account to make sure you have a
reasonable amount of "friends"  so it appears they are being pro-active
about not giving chunks to fake FB accounts.  Or they have a script that
checks your profile to make sure you have been a FB user for X days and
have more than X friends... to make sure you just didn't whip up a fake FB
account that night to get yourself some free referrals.