[Chugalug] $65 ZEEPAD 7" android 4.0 tablet is freakin great!

Phil Sieg phil.sieg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 02:11:41 UTC 2012

Lynn,

the handset is for SIP phone calls when it is hooked up to Asterisk and is used as a desk phone/extension. Nice color screen SIP phones are $300+ and don't have as much processing power as this little beastie. I can build a very nice dock as described for under $20 (after 50-70K of mould cost, and certifications). Total retail value of the docked unit is $200+ if I want to go cheap, and I have $75 landed cost.

Can't help it I see the profit potential in everything....

Phil Sieg
President
SeniorTech LLC / Snapfon
www.snapfon.com