[Chugalug] $65 ZEEPAD 7" android 4.0 tablet is freakin great!

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 01:51:23 UTC 2012

Wait, what people still use handsets when they video conference? Why would
I dock a tablet, and pick up a handset when there's a metric crap ton of
free video conferencing apps in the app store that let's me use the camera
on the table and... You know walk around while I video conference. I also
have a nice $15 case that has a kickstand on it so I can prop my tablet up
and use it hands free video conference.
Really don't need a dock to use the hardware already built in that works
well and is more portable.