[Chugalug] Barracuda Webfilter 310

Jonathan Burishkin jburishkin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 19:59:51 UTC 2012

Hi.

Since you all are smart, maybe you can help me with a problem.

The networking fella at my job could not clone the hard drive from the
webfilter since it was Linux filesystems and wanted me to do it. I cloned
it fine with dd to another IDE drive and it worked.

The problem is, he wants it to be put on a SSD SATA drive. So I cloned it
to that and I usb attached it to my crunchbang Linux PC, I tried changing
the things that were pointing at hda to sda (for sata) and chroot & install
lilo. When I booted it gave me errors about not being about to mount
riserfs.

I posted the info on a forum with alot more detail. you can see here:
http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/networking/192050-barracuda-web-filter-310-cloning-hdd.html#post905460

--
Jonathan Burishkin
706.876.8414