[Chugalug] CSC Number

Lee Walker mrscumbagtoyou at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 11:57:40 UTC 2012

By csc I assume you mean sms short codes?
e.g. 'text chugalug to 12345´,
Most sms providers will do these for you, but they are not cheap. There are
several easy to use APIs  from different providers.
Twillio just did a deal with at&t to provide a lot of service to them, and
they have a great API. So they will be around for a good while.

Lee Walker
www.codejourneymen.com
Cell 404 405 1194
Skype l.s.walker