[Chugalug] linux forcibly installed on congressman's computer

Rob Huston hellinabucket at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 16:06:48 UTC 2012

Two comments from the article.... "Whoever did this, the people responsible
are very ignorant...", based on the average obvious intelligence, at least
on THIS list, and extrapolating to the criminal, they're probably pretty
smart; perhaps just a little short on knowledge of federal law..... #2, "But
staff had backed up the hard drive contents hours beforehand."  Now I'm a
geek, and I know how often I back up my hard drive, and compared to my wife,
a business person, who doesn't know what or how to perform backups .... just
makes me wonder, either his IT staff is pretty darn good, or something's
fishy....

</lurk on>
-rob