[Chugalug] Ubuntu 12.10 & Ads?

trevor noblitt trevsalad at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 20:38:45 UTC 2012

Chrome OS is not that bad, it does what it is meant to do (power netbooks).
I was referring to the search engine, if you search for instance "Nexus 7"
then you will get adds for online stores. This is exactly the same thing. I
am not defending Ubuntu and I think they should have seen this reaction
coming but it is not the end of the world as the adds only seem to crop up
when you use the OS to search for terms on the net not local stuff.
They basically just added adds to their built in browser.