[Chugalug] Falling in love again.... (with Linux)

William Wade willm.wade at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 17:24:33 UTC 2012

Have you seen some of the stuff on Firefox OS/ Boot2Gecko? (
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MzuGWFIfio and
http://paulrouget.com/gaia/in FF) I have heard that it is super fast
even on slow phones.

Rasterman (http://www.rasterman.com), is the guy behind a lot of the
Enlightenment libraries. Amazing code he writes. The level of optimization
is amazing.