[Chugalug] OT: bitcoin speculation

Matt Keys mk6032 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 22 15:01:19 UTC 2012

Same here. I'm still running my tiny two gpu 500mh/s rig 24/7. I cashed out
nearly 100 coins when it hit $12, that was a pretty nice deposit! I've
ordered a single SC and two jalepenos, so I'm figuring the new rig should
mine somewhere around 50gh/s. According to deepbit's calculator at current
difficulty that would make a little over 15 coins a day. at the current
exchange of $12 that would be around $180/day! Curious if they're currently
using a few SC mini rigs (1TH/s) to supplement the business income? :)