[Chugalug] Corporate portal doesn't work with Linux (or Firefox)

Robert A. Kelly III bluethegrappler at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 20:20:51 UTC 2012

On 09/20/2012 01:34 AM, Mike Harrison wrote:

>>> Install Java.
>>
>> Having a working Java installation on the client side doesn't seem to
>> affect the behavior.
>
> Installed as a browser module?

IcedTea-Web Plugin (using IcedTea-Web 1.2 (1.2-2))

> And my favorite part of Java:
> The application may be really really picky (and stupid)
> about the exact Java client install you have.

Noted.

> But point blank... I was hoping that was an easy one.
> Darn. Wished it worked.

I'm not sure I see where it is trying to load a Java applet. However,
the url Ed gave
<https://my.convergys.com/amserver/UI/Login?module=ActiveDirectory>
works, but I'm not sure how he got it and I still have no explanation
for the observed behavior when simply loading my.convergys.com, so I'm
still curious what is going on.