[Chugalug] intern

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 20 13:00:25 UTC 2012

Based on the translation accuracy I've seen from Google's speech-to-text
results, I suspect that there will be a fair amount of proofreading that will
need to be done, and I would be glad to have some help with that part of the
project.  Let me get the files and start chewing on them...    I'll keep
everyone updated with my progress and share my scripts/notes, etc