[Chugalug] Blog post - Multistation computing feeds a multitude

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 23:44:21 UTC 2012

Nate,
If you set a date, and give me a heads-up a few weeks in advance, I can see
if I land some Fedora Swag for the "event" to hand out.  CHUGALUG is lucky
in that there are 2 Fedora Ambassadors on the mailing list: David Duncan
and Myself :)  We can make it rain some Fedora love!

>>> http://www.twitter.com/philshapiro