[Chugalug] Blog post - Multistation computing feeds a multitude

Phil Shapiro pshapiro at his.com
Mon Sep 17 22:02:04 UTC 2012

Thanks to Lynn Dixon's eagle eyes, I've corrected the word use in this blog post. It's supposed to be multiseat computing rather than
multistation computing.

The people who created Fedora 17 proudly boast about Fedora 17's "automatic multiseat" capabilities. It's important to support
that exact lingo.

phil