[Chugalug] Blog post - Multistation computing feeds a multitude

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 20:02:27 UTC 2012

Phil,
Good writeup, but I believe the proper term is called Multi-seat.  Since
there are mulitple "seats" available for each individual user login on the
same workstation.  When I hear Multi-station, I think of mulitple
workstations, with their own compute resources.  What you are referring to
is actually Multi-seat since each one is using the same compute resources.

Hope that helps!