[Chugalug] Tunnelling / VPNing a Win2008 Box to a Linux server?

Michael Scholten dmscholten at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 12:01:15 UTC 2012

For curiosity sake, thoughts on Team Viewer? I've used logmein in the past
but have really liked team viewer for my home computer mostly because I can
use their app for free on my Android and it just works with very little
initial setup.

Sorry, having seen Dave comment on using logmein as a backup connection
reminded of team viewer...

-Michael