[Chugalug] gig wireless on The 4th Floor

Michael Scholten dmscholten at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 11:41:26 UTC 2012

Sounds like fun! I'd be interested in poking my nose around some old
computers and to watch over the shoulders of the wiser gurus, which is just
about anyone else...

Nate, I like how your using our (and your) interest in tinkering to gain
free technical help. Not denouncing it at all, just makes me chuckle.

-Michael