[Chugalug] [OT] Chattanooga Startup in SV

William Wade willm.wade at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 17:18:28 UTC 2012

We did not take the AngelList route. Until this batch (and still the
primary way to get into 500 Startups) the only way to get in was through
mentor relationships. I am not quite sure how Nathan (Nathan Derrick our
main founder) managed to pull it off. Some of the companies here have crazy
stories about how they met the right person to pitch to.

Hopefully our connections out here will lead more investors to Chattanooga
to find others.