[Chugalug] OT: Autonomy ACA

Charles Leeds charlesleeds at rowdyrhino.com
Wed Oct 31 15:22:04 UTC 2012

There is an open source email archiving product.  I'd have to go back to
get the link.

Depending on your budget you might consider MetaLogix.  I liked their
product the best but didn't feel it would scale to our 13TB of mail and
there is a good chance it will be bought out over and over as the market
continues to consolidate.

Charles