[Chugalug] Lawyer Volunteering to Chugalug

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 18:51:11 UTC 2012

Quoting Mike Harrison <cluon at geeklabs.com>:

>> I would be interested in asking him about EULAs for digital
>> photographs. I realize it's not exactly on-topic here, but it *is*
>> computer-related. :D
>
> I thing that is very on topic. :)

Well, it's computer-related so it's on-topic, but it's not
Linux-related (specifically) :D

My question is about putting a notice on the CD so that you are
notified as soon as you go to view/copy pictures that they are
copyrighted, etc. :D As an amateur photographer, that's important to
me, should I ever want to make money. :D