[Chugalug] Orange Grove Center would like your spare computers!

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 29 14:01:34 UTC 2012

its been about 3 years since I last touched it but I think its a hp9000 G60 or
H60 "Nova".  I got it from Aaron several years ago.  Its friggin huge but only
about 100mhz, lol.   There's a software utility that can flash the nvram and
turn an hp9000 into an hp3000 such that it can boot and run mpe/ix, which is
what I really wanted to do all along, but that that little software utility is
well guarded and hp's attitude toward hobbyist and their asinine right-to-use
licenses makes me sick...   or maybe I'm sick because I rode the lake winnie
boat shoot and got all wet when it was like, 40-something degrees outside
Saturday night