[Chugalug] Orange Grove Center would like your spare computers!

Michael Scholten dmscholten at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 11:55:54 UTC 2012

Ok, so I just checked with them about sizes of CRTs. Size does not matter,
all are $10. Also, on the 19th of November they are having a free drop-off
day. You won't be charged anything, no matter what or how much you bring.

When I checked on what else they accept I was told they take anything,
withing the realms of electronics that is. If you want more information
contact Poppy at (423) 629-1451 ext: 2373

-Michael