[Chugalug] Orange Grove Center would like your spare computers!

Michael Scholten dmscholten at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 03:19:07 UTC 2012

Sadly I never heard when/where that recording was going to show up. (I
didn't do the recording) Wish it was though, I'd like to re-listen to that
meeting.

As for cost difference in size, not sure. They didn't give me a size limit
when I mentioned that I wanted to tell others. I don't think they care but
I may be wrong there. I can find out Monday for you.

Parts are accepted for sure.

Don't think there would be any issue with that printer being dropped off.
Again, I could be wrong and will be happy to double check that on Monday
for you. I'll also make sure to get a phone/ext number for that department.
Otherwise you can contact Orange Grove at 423-629-1451 and ask for Ruth (I
can't think of her last name right now) in ITC. She can help you from there
too.

I've seen some good size devises come in before...

-Michael