[Chugalug] Chugalunch - Today - Friday - Miller Plaza

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Fri Oct 26 10:48:54 UTC 2012

Chugalunch Meeting  - Friday - Oct 26th - 12-ish.

It's Friday. Fall is falling. It's been a long week already at $work
and the weather today has that "end of summer" crispness and warmth.

Miller Plaza:  Subway, Greek Food (next to Subway), Bleacher Bums,
and several sandwich shops right nearby. Add a mix of Friday's Food Trucks
(Famous Nates BBQ?) Add Wifi, lots of communal seating...

Bring or grab some food nearby, come join the group.

Agenda:  Bring a Linux/Android/osX/etc..  toy for show and tell.
          1-10 minute rants by anyone that feels a need to share or rant.

I'll try to be there at 11:30 and gather some tables/chairs.
If you are a shy newbie I'm wearing a short with a Tux on it,
and am a bald geeky looking guy. We might have a penguin or
two on the table.