[Chugalug] Android Phones & Linux

Alex Smith (K4RNT) shadowhunter at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 16:57:04 UTC 2012

Had this been any other situation, I would have said this is a Rube
Goldberg-style way of getting it done, but not only does it make
sense, but it could work with pretty much *any* smartphone!

(I haven't looked to see if this is possible with IOS, for I have an
iPhone issued to me from work.)

Kudos Mike! :)