[Chugalug] OT? support

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 23 15:43:20 UTC 2012

A certain company I know has...

14 servers
9 applications
3 physical locations
1060 users

supported by 2 people on a daily basis, with 2 other people "on tap" if
needed.   Seems like a darn good ratio to me, yet, we're, I mean they, are under
the gun to "become more profitable."  Support, of course, is seen as
unprofitable.   Maybe we, I mean they, should just turn off the damn lights,
lock the building, and go home?  That would save all kinds of money!  Yeah!