[Chugalug] wes Android tablets

Garrett Gaston garrett85 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 23 14:58:08 UTC 2012

I don't actually know what version of Android it is. I bought it brand new and it has never asked me if I just wanted to power it or not. I contacted Samsung and they did tell me that it would not work with Linux. I'M sure there are ways but they at least gave it no support themselves. I am so frustrated with the lack of support and development for Linux, when and if I ever learn to program myself I think I'M going to make a point to only write for Linux, no playing nice with cross platform development. I am going to get my tab now an check out what your telling me. Even if Android or Samsung failed to give adequate support for Linux, you'd thing there'd be an app for connecting to Linux.