[Chugalug] OT? support

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 23 14:46:13 UTC 2012

went to Google and searched for "support staff ratio" and found all sorts of
"testimonials" and food for thought

there's no right/wrong answer but considering

1) how many users we support
2) how many physical locations
3) how many servers
4) tech saavyness of our users
5) how many applications and their complexity

I think we're doing pretty effin good with only 2 "support" people.    Good to
have this thought out, the next time "someone" ask why we need "so much"
support.

cool, its almost time for my 2 hour lunch break