[Chugalug] Android tablets

wes wes at the-wes.com
Tue Oct 23 14:00:17 UTC 2012

try plugging it in while you have the tablet unlocked. the tablet should
pop a window asking if you want it to Charge Only, or act as a Mass Storage
Device. If it does not, the problem is in the tablet.

perhaps in the past this option was presented to someone, and they chose
Charge Only, and selected "don't ask again" ?

-wes