[Chugalug] a rare linux related post

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 23 13:45:14 UTC 2012

I haven't had any issues with it other than it took 2+ weeks to get it installed
;-)      Ok, not really 2 weeks, as I did not work on it every day for 2 weeks.

Anyway after playing around with it on the test server, I felt comfortable
enough to move it to production server, and last night from the comfort of my
home office while Judas Priest was blasting in my ears, I
configured/formated/mounted a virtual disk from the physical disks I had
installed into the server 2 weeks ago...   and did not have to reboot the server
to get into the perc5 raid bios.   Groovy.

Oh wait,  real I.T. folks aren't supposed to listen to Judas Priest and have
fun.