[Chugalug] Raspberry Pi, and how to start X automatically

Ed King chevyiinova at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 22 13:09:23 UTC 2012

----- Original Message ----

> My wife is not happy about the ethernet cable running through
the house, but I have assured her it is temporary.

hopefully its not on the floor, like the cable to my roku was...  before my wife
tripped over it... and ripped the guts out of the roku

well I've been itchin' to take this thing apart anyway, so a $4 torx t7 from ace
hardware, $15 worth of stuff at radioshack, and 2 hours later, I had my little
friend working again...   and the a-horror-movie-a-day marathon resumed...    oh
wait I forgot, real I.T. folks aren't supposed to be able to watch t.v. and
relax