[Chugalug] Raspberry Pi, and how to start X automatically

James Nylen jnylen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 03:13:31 UTC 2012

I have lots of stuff I'd like to do with small Internet-enabled
devices too.  I think RPi is overkill for most of them though.

I want to do home automation, starting with simple stuff like
controlling an outlet, and I'd love to make a sous-vide cooker that
logs statistics, shows graphs, is web-controllable, etc.

I'm leaning towards Arduino for those things, but I need to do more
research and find the time.