[Chugalug] Raspberry Pi, and how to start X automatically

Lynn Dixon boodaddy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 03:10:15 UTC 2012

I have been running the Fedora Remix on my Raspberry Pi. The F17 version
ships with XFCE and it of course launches X automatically and then fires up
XFCE as its DE.  You could install XBMC on it if you wanted to.

The latest versions of the Fedora Remix works really nicely recently.
 There is an F18 alpha/beta build floating around out there using XFCE as
its DE if you are interested in trying it out.