[Chugalug] Android tablets

Garrett Gaston garrett85 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 21 21:29:04 UTC 2012

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab, the big screen. I am currently just using the wi-fi internet, I do not want to pay for additional service apart from what I have at home. My only complaint is that I can not use it with Linux. When I plug in the device it will not show up anywhere. I've consulted google which gave me a bunch of tutorials but they have so far failed.