[Chugalug] Since someone brought zencart

William Wade willm.wade at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 22:26:08 UTC 2012

If you are going to build your own may I strongly suggest Stripe for
CC processing? If you are a coder, you will thank yourself, and if you
are business person, then your coders will thank you.

https://stripe.com (Tell them that Wil from SupplyHog.com sent you if they ask)

The most awesome way to handle credit cards within your own system.
Their API is amazing! We were up and running with it in ~5 minutes. On
top of that, no CC info need ever be sent to your servers.

//Did I mention that I like Stripe...?

//No I don't work for them, but they did give me a T-shirt.

Wil